Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

Well 2009 has come to a close and 2010 has started. The New Year started off great. Ashton woke up wednesday night coughing and crying and had a runny nose. Jay and I were up till 3:30 in the morning with him on New Years Day. Not fun!! I am really not liking this teething business!! He is currently working on another top tooth so he has 4 in total now!!

We celebrated with my hubby's best friend Bill and his wife Jess who are expecting their first child in April. I can't wait. I'm so excited. They are having a girl!! :D Jay's sister Lee Anna also came over and spent the night and cooked breakfast the next morning. It was really yummy. We had french toast and sausages. Jay's mom and dad came over for breakfast too.

He is a little trash compacter. He eats everything in site. He wants what we eat. That's about it for me at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I didn't know you have a blog! I noticed when I saw you're following mine (thanks so much!). I'll be reading along for sure! We definitely need to plan to get together for coffee or lunch sometime :)

    ReplyDelete