Thursday, July 9, 2009

A good night sleep for once

Last night was a good night. Gave Ashton a bath and he was in bed by 9pm. :) He slept all night long, he didn't wake up coughing or crying. He woke up at 7:50 this morning!! whoo hoo!! I finally got a good night sleep aside from the hubby snoring like crazy. Sorry babe but man oh man!!

I have changed Ashton 3 times so far today. He managed to upchuck most of his morning bottle all over me and himself and the chair we were sitting in and the floor!! Then I changed him into a cute outfit and he managed to poop all over it. So far he has done well in outfit number 3. No big catastrophies yet!! *knock on wood*

I managed to get Ashtons clothes put away finally!! That was a big chore and a half. Now if only I could get my room straightened out and my clothes put away I would feel awesome. I hate rifling through baskets to look for clothes to wear. I can only do it for so long.

Well I'm off to go feed the little one. I'll write more later

No comments:

Post a Comment