Wednesday, July 8, 2009

not sleeping and teething

It has definitely been an adventure so far. Ashton is a little firecracker and he is just rearing to go. He loves watching what is going on around him. It is so neat to watch him figure out how something works.

I can't believe that he is 7 months already!! Where has the time gone? It doesn't feel like I gave birth to him 7 months ago. It seems like only yesterday I arrived home with my little bundle of joy.He is not so little anymore. Last I checked he was 28 inches and 17 pounds 8 ounces!! He can fit into some 12 month clothes!!

He is teething right now and has been since he was 3 months old!! We have our good nights and our bad nights, Last night was a pretty bad night as he woke up at 1:30, coughing and crying and his nose was running. I feel so bad for him when that happens. Then he woke up again around 5 and then 5:30 and then 6 and then 6:30 and then 7 and then 8 and he finally woke up around 9:30. I was so ready to pull my hair out!! I would just get comfortable and fall back asleep and he would start crying. It breaks my heart to hear him cry!!

He is napping at the moment so we will see how long he sleeps for!! Anyways, I'm off as I have some stuff to do around here that has been put off for far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment