Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ashton has finished swimming lessons for the summer and I must say, going into it I was a little nervous, but I had no reason to be. He loves the water and will now actually stand near a shower!!! I think we will enroll him again in September.

Now to find something to do on my day off with him.. I see many trips to the park and water parks in the near future.

I am finding it so hard to keep up with the housecleaning!! I get one room done and then a day later it's total chaos again!! There is just no end in sight!!

We have also started potty training... We bought him a potty just after Christmas and he didn't want anything to do with it.. But since last week he has been sitting on it which is totally awesome. He hasn't gone in it yet but we are getting there. I'm hoping that by Thanksgiving he will be potty trained.

Last week we had my brother's band come and stay with us for a few days and as much as I miss my brother I am really happy to have my house back. Although I had no clue so many men could leave so much hair behind! I swear they are worse then a bunch of women!!!! I'm still cleaning hair in my bathroom!!

that's about all I can think of to say at the moment.. Oh yes I turned 30 on June 1 and had family over for dinner and cake and ice-cream. It wasn't quite what I was expecting but it was nice and relaxing. The best present I got was from Jay and Ashton. I got a new camera. A nikon 3100. I can't wait to go on a photo adventure with my friend Karen...

No comments:

Post a Comment