Saturday, May 19, 2012

geez I really suck at updating this thing!!

Well Ashton made it to 3 years old and we have had quite the year. A week before his 3rd birthday we ended up in the hospital because his breathing was out of whack, he had swimming lessons the night before and he went under the water,and he came up and of course coughed and what not and we thought he was fine.
We woke up the next morning and he wasn't any better so off to the walk in clinic we went,he got a nebulizer treatment and was told to watch his stomach and chest for an hour. It hadn't gotten any better so off to the emerg we went.

It was a rather scary experience! But needless to say we ended up with puffers and an aero chamber. Then in February of this year we found out what we already knew. Ashton was allergic to peanuts and peanut butter! :( So we got an epi pen and I hope to god I never have to use it on him!!

We also registered Ashton for junior kindergarten!! I can't believe that he is going to be going to school in September! I know there will be a lot of tears that day, probably more from me then from Ashton!

We are also getting ready to list our condo and move out of this tiny apt! I'm so excited to be moving into a much bigger house with a backyard that Ashton can play in! :)
We are also heading to beautiful BC in about 3 weeks for my moms upcoming nuptials to my soon to be stepdad. I couldn't be happier for them. I am a bridesmaid,Jay is a groomsmen and Ashton is the ringbearer.

It's been two years since I've been back and I can't wait to see my family and my friends.

Ashton has started going on the potty more which makes me really happy for him and for me, but it isn't consistant!! But i know he will get there. Everyone ends up potty trained at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment